CymSTAR is cost effective at providing your training system needs.
- Engineering Studies & Analyses. CymSTAR conducts and delivers numerous simulation engineering trade studies that explore customer objectives and design alternatives to meet performance, cost, schedule, supportability, and sustainment requirements.
- Key New Technologies. CymSTAR maintains a presence in today’s emerging simulation and training technologies.
- New Training System Development. CymSTAR develops training equipment with non-proprietary commercial off the shelf (COTS) components that significantly reduce procurement costs, life cycle sustainment costs, and design risks.
- Training Systems Modifications. CymSTAR’s engineering staff possesses years of expertise to interpret, understand, and modify Original Equipment Manufacturers’ (OEM) designs with minimal alterations to original, fielded systems.
- Training Systems Support. CymSTAR Services provides vital engineering and maintenance functions to sustain the lifecycle of Aircrew Training Systems (ATS), Maintenance Training Systems (MTS), and live fire ranges.
Successful on-time, on-budget completion of our projects is direct evidence of CymSTAR’s excellent capability to interpret and understand original manufacturer designs. This sixteen plus years of demonstrated experience translates directly into low-risk solutions at a fair price with on-time delivery.