Located in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, our headquarters occupy two facilities totaling more than 66,400 sq. ft. of offices, conference rooms, lab/test bench areas, loading docks, and 32,700 sq. ft. of manufacturing areas.
CymSTAR’s location enables effective communication with all of our customers across all time zones:
- Rapid deployment of engineers, technicians, spare parts, or other technical services
- Convenient access to Tulsa International Airport (ICAO: TUL), with full export capabilities and the 138th Fighter Wing Air National Guard (ANG) Base for specialized Government services and assistance
- Near the Tulsa Port of Catoosa, the largest fully-equipped, ice-free, multi-modal transportation center, providing year-round marine shipping to worldwide ports
- Within 10-miles of several specialized simulation and training, aviation, and high technology companies for recruitment or teaming relationships
- Easily recruit and retain qualified, local engineering talent attending both private and state universities of Oklahoma, Kansas, and Arkansas as well as Spartan College of Aeronautics and Technology